The Home Builders Association of San Angelo (HBASA) is a 501(C) 6 non-profit professional trade organization comprised of builders and associate members who subscribe to the highest business and ethical practices and who are committed to fostering an environment conducive to help the growth of businesses within the industry. We believe in the American dream of home ownership and are dedicated to making this dream a reality.
- Support the building industry's effort to enhance growth and the quality of life in San Angelo and the surrounding areas.
- Promote housing and affordability while ensuring safe and sound building practices.
Represent the building industry as a unified voice in the political process.
- Be the prime source of consumer information on housing and education for the membership and the community.
Code of Ethics
To achieve these goals, we pledge allegiance to the following principles and policies.
- Members shall constantly seek to provide better value so that an even greater share of people may enjoy the benefits of home ownership.
- Members shall strive to develop efficiency in the home building industry to the end that labor may receive its just and proper reward.
- Members shall at all times contribute their knowledge in home building to the best of those they serve.
- Members shall not knowingly enter into contract the terms of which are designed to imperil the rights of either labor or the suppliers of material to receive a fair return for service or goods furnished.
- Members shall not obtain any business by means of fraudulent statements or by use if implication unwarranted by fact or reasonable probability.
- Members shall comply both in spirit and letter with rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for the health, safety and progress of the community.
- Members shall be alert to examine proposed or enacted state and local legislation detrimental to social, economic and political progress.
- Members shall not perform, or cause to be performed, any act which would tend to reflect on or bring into disrepute any part of the home building industry.